Thursday, October 23, 2008

ATTN: CASHIERS

Seriously, use some common sense.(pun unintentional) Do you really think that when you hand me my change that it's a good idea to put the coins on top of the bills? So, there I am holding the shit I just bought from you trying like hell to put my change somewhere and you make me try to balance the fucking coins? What? Is that funny to you? You fucking know that shits just going to slide the fuck off! I'd expect that from a douche bag like me, but how many of me can there be? I know you're probably pissed off because you're a cashier, but stop pissing me off! Oh and by the way, just because you're too fucking stupid to get my joke, that doesn't give you a pass to roll your eyes. And I think your dog pissed on your shirt. It stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment